Offering a new complex formula with D3 and co-factors! Based on the concept of a competitor's product, D3Plus, Bio-Innovation's Bio-D3 Plus has been formulated for improved effectiveness and enhanced sensory attributes.
Taking the Good...
• D3 (cholecalciferol), the most bioavailable and effective form of Vitamin D, supports general health and overall well-being through contributions to bone, immune, neuro, and heart health. Supplementation of D3 supports optimal bone mineral density by enhancing calcium absorption.
• While vitamin D is calcium’s doorman, Vitamin K2 is its guide! K2 directs various proteins that shuttle calcium to the bones rather than to soft tissues, where potentially harmful calcium deposits may be formed.
• Zinc is essential for the proper functioning of vitamin D receptors (VDRs), which are present in nearly every cell in the body! VDRs are crucial mediators of the beneficial impact of vitamin D on intracellular activities.
• By assisting various enzymes in the kidney and liver, magnesium acts as a cofactor in the reactions that metabolize D3 to its biologically active form calcitriol ( 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D). In short, magnesium activates your vitamin D!
• Boron increases absorption of magnesium and enhances serum levels of vitamin D by increasing its bioavailability and half-life in the body. In addition, boron has been shown to positively impact joint health- in which vitamin D also plays a part!
And Making Improvements...
• Zinc is now provided as zinc picolinate. This form is widely sought-after and heavily endorsed in the medical community. Inclusion of this chelated compound of zinc and picolinic acid also serves in the elimination of unpleasant odors often associated with D3Plus.
• Boron has been increased from 3mg to 12mg per serving to provide a unique dose of this power-house trace element for optimal joint health and vitamin D levels and utilization.